You can tell a lot about a person just by looking at the shape of their fingers, did you know that? It may sound a bit silly and even stupid, but you’d be surprised at how accurate it can be. Just look at the picture and then look at your fingers, are you type A, B or C? Choose your finger shape and read on if you want to find out. You can check your friends’ shape as well and find out a bit more about their personality. Tell us if you agree with the description, mine was spot on!
– You are not very open and you don’t share your feelings easily. You always strive to present yourself much stronger and more independent than you really are
– You are an emotional person and once you feel connected to someone you can be super fine.
– You despise lies, hypocrisy and dishonesty because it goes against your beliefs.
– You are reserved when it comes to showing emotions and want to appear cool and strong.
– You are known to be a bit eccentric and arrogant. You aren’t very tolerant.
– You have a big heart, and you like to help others. You will finish every task you are given even if you don’t like it.
– You enjoy having a good laugh, and can laugh at anything and everything as long as you are amused, even if it’s not so funny. Your expressions reveal all of your thoughts.
– You are generally cold with people you’re not really close to, but can even be overly emotional to your friends and family.
– You don’t like to be the first one to approach someone or take actions.
– You are very loyal and devoted. If you start falling in love with someone, you will give them your full attention and will always think about them.
– Deep down inside you have a very sensitive soul, although it may not look like that at times. Often people get the wrong idea about you because you are pretending to not know anything in order to protect someone’s feelings.
– You are very committed, once you set your mind on something, you’ll do your best to finish it until the end.
– You’re scared of getting hurt. You want people to think that you don’t need anyone, but you dream of finding your soulmate.
– You will stay calm even when you are feeling extremely uncomfortable about something.
– You easily forget things that make you upset, and you don’t hold a grudge.
– You don’t like unfamiliar territories. It bothers you when you have to deal with anything new and unknown.
– You are respectful towards other people’s opinions.
– You can sometimes come off bossy because your ego is extremely high when arguing with other people. But, you’ll be the first to apologize afterwards.
– You are not very open regarding your problems and feelings, you always keep them to yourself.
– You are very straight forward and you know very well what you like and dislike. You also like people to be able to trust you and depend on you.
What Does Your Finger Shape Reveal About Your Personality?
There are many ways in which an individual’s personality has been linked to various personal physical attributes. However, there is one body part that stands out above all the rest, and that is our hands. For example, we often compare and contrast left handed people with individuals who are right hand dominant. Alternatively, in palmistry the lines on the palms of our hands are closely examined, which can indicate our character traits, personality, and destiny in life. Our hands seem to hold the most information about our lives and they reveal subtle clues in regards to the way we act, make choices, and behave in general.
Another way in which we can analyze our personalities is by looking at the shape of our fingers. You can do this yourself by simply analyzing your fingers and comparing them against the illustration to see if A, B, or C matches up the best with them. Once you choose the closest match it will reveal certain personality aspects that are commonly associated with your finger shape.
If you choose:
The type A finger shape is relatively straight, which corresponds with the following:
– You hide your feelings and don’t like to show outward emotion, yet you’re emotional on the inside – Instead, you pretend to be cool, calm, and collected at all times and like to portray yourself as independent and strong, even if you are not. – You dislike lies and deception, and prefer the truth and fairness.
– You like to laugh, even when nothing is funny, are eccentric, arrogant, helpful, and kind hearted.
– When you first meet someone new you are distant and cold, but once you get to know someone you’re very open and warm.
Type B people have slightly crooked, irregular shaped fingers, which corresponds to:
– You are passive when meeting new people and leave it up to them to make the initial approach.
– You’re a daydreamer with an active imagination, and when you feel hurt you act like you’re okay
– Once you make up your mind to do something you almost always follow through and complete it
– Even though you are the sensitive type, you don’t appear to be so, because you often play off your sensitive side by pretending to not know things in an attempt to protect someone’s feelings.
If you have a type C finger shape, that bulges slightly in the mid section, it corresponds with:
– You have a strong distaste for challenges and don’t deal well with unfamiliar things
– When it comes to other people’s opinions you are respectful and you don’t like to play pretend
– You know what you like and don’t like, can be overbearing at times, are easily touched, and keep your feelings and emotions to yourself.
– You hate being in a fight and rarely stay mad at someone. Instead you forgive easily when someone apologizes, but have to watch yourself because you have a sensitive heart and can be easily hurt.